Maintaining a directory with relevant resources and current information is essential to our service.
To review and update your listing in our database please either call or email the 211 Database Curator at: 307-433-3077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OR follow the instructions below:
- Go here: https://wy211.communityos.org
- Scroll down and click on "Advanced Search"
- In the "Search by Agency/Organization Name" field, enter your agency name
- Click "Search" in the upper right hand corner of the page - Your Agency will appear under Search Results on the right hand side of the page
- Your Agency Name in bold is a live link. Click on your agency name. This will take you to your Agency Record.
- On the left hand side of the page, you will see the Agency Name, then the Service name, followed by the Sites. The names in each section are all live links. It is necessary for you to review all pages to see where changes need to occur.
- Starting with the Agency page, if there are changes, click on the "Submit Agency Revision Request" button above the name in each record component.
- A Revision Request form will appear. Enter the information requested and click Submit.
- Shortly thereafter, you will receive an email from "CommunityOS System <email@example.com>".
- This email will have a link that will allow you entry into your record component (Agency, Service or Site). Check your junk email if it doesn't immediately show up in your inbox.
- When you open the link, enter new/revised information. Click Submit after you have completed all of your revisions.
- After submission, the 211 Database Curator will review the updated information. She will reach out to confirm that the contact information is correct and will ask for clarification if any questions come up with the changes.
- Once the record is approved, 211 will accept and save the changes and your updates will go live immediately.
- Next, click on the Service page and repeat steps 7-11.
- Next, click on the Site page and repeat steps 7-11.
Three important things to remember:
- Steps 7-11 need to be repeated to update all three components of your record - Agency, Service, and Site.
- If you only need to update the Service page, for example, you will only need to submit your request for that page.
- If you have edits for your Agency, please only enter your revisions in the Agency Overview tab.
If you have ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, please call 307-433-3077 and our database curate will assist you.
If cannot locate your agency or organization in our database and you wish to be added, please complete the Agency Inclusion form HERE